Join the Chi’s Farm Team!
Part Time & Full Time Positions
We are looking for smart, tough and detail-oriented laborers to join our farm crew. Ideal candidates will possess a strong interest in food and farming, enjoy working on a team, and be ready for a challenge.
Link to the Field Crew Application for Employment
Seasonal: April/May/June- October/November
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available ~ Schedule: Monday- Friday
We are looking for smart, tough and detail-oriented laborers to join our farm crew. There are several positions open, with a range of start and end dates. Ideal candidates will possess a strong interest in food and farming, enjoy working on a team, and be ready for a challenge.
Applications are reviewed as they are received.
- The primary responsibility is to harvest, wash and pack produce
- Perform field work including but not limited to transplanting, hand weeding, hoeing, and moving irrigation
- Perform some or most of the following non-field work: greenhouse work, plant starts, tractor driving and farm stand stocking
- CSA drop off / wholesale delivery rotation possible
Background and Skills
- One season previous farm experience preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility and desire to learn new methods and farm systems
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, fun and motivated personality
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Conscientious and able to work with all kinds of people
- Strong back and knees
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Willingness to fully commit to the farm for the season
Compensation: $15.74 per hour, as well as veggies from our fields. Paid sick leave (one hour for every 40 hours worked.) Housing is not included. Employees who return for multiple seasons will receive an annual performance-based raise as well as an opportunity to increase/ refine responsibilities matching their commitment to the farm.
Complete the Field Crew Application for Employment
Submit along with your resume
Send to: Chi’s Farm, 142 Towne Road, Sequim, WA 98382 or
Email to: email@example.com