2020 is another BIG year for Chi’s Farm. Here is what we are up to this season.
- We are continuing with our version of the vegetable CSA Farmshare. It consistently contains our famous salad mix, with a selection of popular vegetables to go with it. Sign up here.
- We are working with our friends at Bent Gate Farm again to bring you a meat share. 3 dates throughout the season, you pick up your share of the meat harvest. I’m SUPER EXCITED about this one! Delicious pasture raised meat that tastes soooo good! Learn more here.
- Port Angeles drop point for CSA Farmshare returns. If you live or work in Port Angeles, and it is easier for you to pick up your weekly items there, w have a handy drop point in town.
- Farmstand upgrade for a la carte shopping. Want more of some items? Want something that wasn’t in your share this week? Run out before the next Wednesday pick up day? Shop everyday at the farmstand, it is always open! Honor system payment, just grab what you need and drop the money in the box, or pay digitally. Easy.
- Find more of our products at Country Aire in Port Angeles. They have been carrying our salad mix for several seasons now, but we are going to continue to supply them with even more items this season. So if you can’t make it to the farmstand, grab some of CHI’S FARM vegetables from their produce department. Look for our snappy labels and their signage indicating CHI’S FARM products
- The World Class Pizza Parties Continue! We will release a schedule of Wednesday night pizza parties that coincide with the CSA Farmshare pick up days. Come for the produce, stay for the party.